Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hats off to ya baby!

I'm really excited to say that hopefully very soon I will become a seller on a well known WAHM site!!


I've expressed my interest to the owners, who have in turn, said they are interested so I've been working hard on getting some stock built up.

I will most probably sell knitted baby wear - hats, MCN soakers, shorties and longies, coats etc.


Here are some of the hats modelled by my adorable son and his best friend "Teddy".







~*~Thom is wearing "Teddy Ears" (size 2years+); Teddy is wearing "Stripey Stocking Hat" (size 1-2 year old) ~*~

~*~Thom is wearing "Tassled Toque" (size 12 months); Teddy is wearing "Stripey Stocking Hat"~*~

~*~Newborn "Beanie Blooms"~*~



~*~Thom is wearing "Paper Bag Hat" (size 2 years+) ~*~
~*~Thom is wearing "Very Vertical Stripes" (size 1-2 years); Teddy is wearing "Beanie Blooms" (newborn)~*~

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Lovely hats! Good luck with the store! You have a great model there.